Join the Royal Family – go on, we’re a friendly bunch!
It’s one way you can get even closer to the Theatre Royal and make a very real contribution. As you’d expect, members of the Royal Family receive some great benefits:
- Be in the know – regular Royal Family e-newsletters on upcoming shows and the chance to book shows ahead of the general public for upcoming shows
- Reduced ticket prices (subject to availability). Bookings can be made at the theatre via phone, online, email or in person
- Special Royal Family offers – discounts from Nelson businesses. Some of the Nelson establishments offering 10% discounts when you present your valid Royal Family Member card are Shine, Just Costumes, Bin Inn, Urban Eatery Restaurant (discount on dinners), Te Mania and Richmond Plains Wines (3 free tastings and 10% off wine purchases excl specials), La Capilla (Free coffee with a meal)
- Invitations to exclusive Royal Family events with the chance to meet the cast
- Help out – our Royal Family members can join our ushers & programme sellers’ roster and have the opportunity to see the show (and look after our audiences) in return for carrying out these royal roles at our shows.
How do I join?
Easy, you can now do it all online here
Or you can visit us at the theatre and do it in person. For more information you can email us and we can forward on the membership form or download the form here.
If you are renewing your membership there is no need to fill out our membership form.
Young Royal’s membership (available for young people 14 years plus) $20
Single Royal Family membership $35
Double Royal Family membership $50* *Double Royal Family members must reside at a single mailing address
Seat Sponsors are entitled to a complimentary double Royal Family membership for 5 years (ends May 2015).